Funeral FAQS – Funeral Information Things you should know
- The Federal Trade Commission has ruled that a funeral home cannot require you to purchase a casket or urn from them, nor can they charge additional fees because you buy from a retail casket store, like Casket Gallery of Florida.
- If you inquire in person about funeral arrangement, the funeral provider must give you a General Price List that itemizes the cost of funeral services offered.
- You do not have to buy goods or services you do not want, or pay any fees as a condition to obtain the products and services you want.
- The casket can be the most expensive part of the funeral.
- By providing your own casket to the funeral home, you save a major portion of your funeral expenses.
Why do funeral homes charge so much?
Because they CAN!
Since the consumer is basically ignorant of price structures in this industry, the funeral homes and cemeteries feel they can charge virtually whatever they wish. Would YOU know what to ask??
Neither would 98% of our citizens.
That’s why Funeral Consultants and Casket Stores are so valuable. You now have options.
“The only things certain are death and taxes”
The difference being, you EXPECT to get ripped off on taxes!
- Per recent study, the average funeral cost around $8500.
- Funerals are the third-largest expense most families face(cars & homes).
- Most people will spend more time and care buying a used car costing half as much as a funeral.
- No one goes into a dealer and says “Give me whatever you think I ought to have just make it nice.” yet this is exactly what many families do at the funeral home. Just knowing what to ask, what to say, and who to call can save your family 50% or more on funeral services, burial plots, monuments, and as much as 60% or more on a casket
Let Casket Gallery of Florida, Inc. do the shopping for you. Call us today (407) 679-2275 Orlando Caskets, funeral arrangements and cremation
We stay on top on local pricing and customs.
We guarantee to save you $1,000’s.